About the Dissemination Forum
The Virtual Data Dissemination Forum is a half-day event consisting presentation of the results of the 2018 Census of Philippine Business and Industry (CPBI) conducted by the PSA.
Specifically, the 2018 CPBI aims to:
- collect and generate information on employment, revenue, expense, capital expenditures and total assets of the establishments by industry and by region;
- generate indicators such as value added, labor productivity, profitability and other indicators which are necessary for the evaluation of the performance of industries at the national and regional levels;
- generate information on MSMEs (micro, small, and medium establishments/enterprises);
- generate gender disaggregated statistics on employment;
- generate statistics on research and development (R&D) expenditures of establishments; and, update basic information of establishments and enterprise for the improvement of the Statistical Business Register (SBR).
The forum was held at PSA - RSSO I Conference Room, Parramata Bldg. C, Brgy. Biday, San Fernando City, La Union via Virtual conferencing.
Participants will include invited representatives from:
1. PSA officials and personnel
2. Business Establishments
3. Regional Line Agencies
Awards for Establishments
The Philippine Statistics Authority will once again give due recognition to our sample establishments which provided timely quality and accurate survey data. Selected awardees represent each of the sectors of the economy.
The criteria in selecting these establishments are the following:
- Has been consistent in providing data to PSA in the last 5 years or more;
- Has been consistent in providing data on or before deadline;
- Has been consistent in providing timely, quality and reliable data;
- Some of these establishments have been considered as industry leaders in the sector to which they belong.
Philippine Statistics Authority
Parramata Bldg. C, Diversion Road,
Sitio 5, Brgy. Biday, City of San Fernando,
ATTY. SHEILA O. DE GUZMAN
Chief Administrative Officer
Regional Statistical Services Office I
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
JUANITO Y. YABES
Chief Statistical Specialist
Statistical Operations and Coordination Division
email address: email@example.com
Tel. No. (072) 888 - 4804 / 607 - 0247
Connect with us!